Friday, December 30, 2011

Explanation

My “Mostly for Americans” blog wasn’t quite clear. Of course, I knew you could not click on the blog itself. I meant for you to type it in and locate it. I did that to find exactly which rendering of the Hymn it was, and will tell you it’s the one sung by four high school choirs plus a kid’s elementary school choir. I do hope you will listen to it. It’s great. I do have an excuse for my clumsiness, you recall. I am in great pain.

Every month I aim to write the number of blogs that the month has days. There’s one more day this month and I need to write four more blogs. Maybe I should make some more mistakes and then write short apologies! I hope you all have a good sense of humor. Humor aside, my blog has had 46 hits today. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! That was a wonderful rendition of the song. Thanks for persevering in helping me to understand how to find it!
    I pray for your recovery and an easing of pain.
    Love from Colorado,
    Laura & Tom

    ReplyDelete