Monday, March 31, 2014

A BIT OF AN UPDATE

Though there is no spare time waiting around, I'll nudge a note in here to tell you that yesterday I read my latest short story to a group of approximately 30 listeners, most of them women but six or so men. Upstairs Bingo was probably going strong, with other activities also in progress. I was delighted that so many of our brainier residents chose to hear some original fiction instead and more delighted that so many of them came up to me to praise the work. I do not know if this will go out for possible publication or if I should publish it in this blog. I'll think about that.

But somewhere I must find time to ready my tax information for my accountant. That should be done before doing anything with the story. 

I have less than one chapter to read in the book I mentioned, by Ann Coulter. I am eager to talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment