Saturday, March 15, 2014

WHAT ELSE HAPPENED

To continue what was taking place here the past few days, I'll jump right to it. The missing of the Malaysia 777 took a great deal of my time. Such events that concern our country (Didn't Boeing manufacture the plane?) I am always interested in, such mishaps, or crimes as the case might be. This trait in me is strong, and probably is what led me to join the Navy during wartime. I want things about my country done right by it and it to do right by others. This latest incident is a real dilly, and somewhere may be a legion of demons celebrating their success. Of course, evil doesn't win in the long run. I haven't caught up with the events today yet, for I've been busy writing blogs. I've just finished my second meal of the day except for fruit -- at 5:30 -- and plan to eat again around 9:00, after taking a long walk and having caught up on a bit of news. I haven't seen or heard anyone in person today yet. What a great uninterrupted writing session. 

We got word we did not get the piano we were hoping for. So, we are doing okay with a borrowed keyboard. The piano will eventually come.


Our chef was out over a week, recuperating from surgery and we really missed him. Another cook was fired, probably a good thing. 

I have no vision strong enough for reading other people's blogs. The last time I checked any of them, they were tiny print on top of photographs, and in microscopic writing elsewhere. I knew they were not written for me to read. I am, at the moment, typing in the largest font size available to me, but afterwards, if I don't forget, it will be transposed to a smaller size but not the microscopic. To speak straight, like Ann Coulter, for example, I shall add when any print comes to me in size 10, 11, or 12, I wonder if that person is stingy in other areas of his life! Many business communications are like that, and then, when you look for the telephone number to reply to, or the address, it's in the finest of print, likely lost in a web address that you can't answer to. That may be an attempt to thwart you not to reply and keep being charged with the sum stated, or whatever. 


Also, the white print on the deep blue background of my blog, makes it easier for readers to read. It is not my favorite color, but is the easiest color. 
A blog is, first of all, to be communication. Why disguise it, I ask. 

A Webster Collegiate Dictionary abides in my computer, making it extremely easy to see if I have used correctly the word being sought. If there were not these adjuncts to writing, I just couldn't write creatively. *** 

No comments:

Post a Comment