Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WHAT'S BETWEEN THE EYES

For several days I've been noticing something on the telly that needed to be written about. Some of you may disagree with me, but many of you will recognize what I'm talking about has been around a long time and is firmly believed. It is about that space between your eyes. The width of that space means something. The age-old saying is that an extra narrow space between the eyes is a bad thing, even amounting to depravity. But before you look into a mirror, please hear me out. There are the narrow spaces and there are the pinched spaces, which are also narrow. These can mean different things. As I watch TV, I notice such characteristics on famous faces. And recently there has been a goodie. Before I tell you that one, let me say numerous of these famous faces have a small space between the eyes, but I hadn't noticed any pinched ones till lately.

What you must take into account is the whole face, whether it is square, long, oval, broad, or whatever. That space in question should rest comfortable so that one does not notice it. A long face might have a narrow space more likely than a broad face, etc. But if that space is pinched, not suiting the human face comfortably at all, beware! He or she may be a killer. Do not consider the age lines that cut deep in between the eyes as time goes by. The real pinched look has always been there. Take a look at Vladimir Putin's face if you want to see what I'm talking about. And he is a famous killer.

Years after I learned about the narrow space between the eyes meaning anything, I read about the extra wide space between the eyes! What a shock to find that means the same thing as the narrow spaces! So I've convinced myself this trait must not be so extreme. Many beautiful women have this attribute but the only one I can put a name to is Jackie Onassis. Her beauty was acclaimed, partly because of that feature. Now forget this about her and go back to the other name I gave you.

The next time you see Vladimir Putin's close-up on the telly, notice his pinched space and try to take in the idea that this killer has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment