Saturday, April 5, 2014

 DAYS SANS BOOKS

It has been several days since I've read in a book, except the Bible. I am eager to get back to writing about books. That's what this blog is about. But let me tell you one result of my reading my short story last Sunday: we are getting a new sound system for this place, after some of my listeners couldn't hear the story well while others could. I'll read the story for them again but on another day of the week. There is an especially interesting way the title for the story showed up, that will go in the blog when there is time to write it. But I've decided to send the story out to a certain magazine, a literary quarterly, and so, it will not be published onblog. 

Some highly interesting tidbits to appear here for the literary minded. Soon. Keep in touch. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment