Saturday, January 25, 2014


WHAT THE STORY IS ABOUT

The plot of the short story (title still withheld) concerns a young woman’s emergency operation for a ruptured appendix. After that is taken care of, she has heart failure, resulting in a successful resuscitation of a duration of five minutes and thirty-three seconds. (I consulted my primary doctor for this time span.) The interesting parts, of course, are what happens to her in those five minutes. She gets around but you must wait to read where.

I wrote this story with the aim of sending it to a certain magazine which had categories for stories at specific times, such as romance, humor, etc. I’d had articles published in it several times, but now I can’t find it at a book store or online. So I must locate a different mag for my story. One just came to mind but that must remain a secret. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment