Thursday, January 9, 2014


IN POLITICS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

All day as I was out taking care of other duties, I wanted to be at my computer writing a couple of blogs. First, one about the president. Earlier mention of his dependence on teleprompters and not showing emotion as he spoke must have got his attention. Since then, he’s been smiling in numerous poses, and did a better job today with the teleprompters. He seemed to be trying to take in us in the middle for a change. Good!

I have not mentioned anything about the vice president, but
I think now might be a good time for that. Surely, the man made his special kind of goofs while he was in the Senate. Do you suppose he was picked for the veep because of the goofs, to take heat off the president, while the nation laughed? I think that’s possible. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment