Friday, January 17, 2014


SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOUR HEART

Your doctor isn’t going to tell you what I’m going to tell you, but in the medical field several doctors, perhaps thousands of doctors, know about this health remedy. Some aren’t telling, for they have been trained not to believe in natural treatments, even those that have been around for a long time. A few months ago, I gave this information to a friend here where I live, when he was having some heart trouble, but he opted not to try it, but to trust his doctor’s treatment. His memorial service is tomorrow.

I first learned of this treatment when my husband had been told about it, I don’t know by whom. He had taken this simple food for nine years when he died of complications of surgery. His heart was steady till the last moment.

I know for a fact that this health food brought me out of a heart attack at 2:50 one morning when I was alone. I called 911, nevertheless, and the doctor in the emergency room belittled my story, for he had never been taught natural healing. How arrogant! Both my primary doctor and my cardiologist listened and did not laugh at me. They believed the story and I think they would try the method in a minute, if they had heart trouble.

Once at a health food store I saw a man buying this item in a large quantity, and he said to me, “You take this every day and you’ll never have a heart attack.” I already knew about the food, but I will not go as far as to guarantee what he said for everyone. But I was there to buy the same thing. This miracle food, as you might have guessed by now, is cayenne pepper. Not just in any ole form, but in a special way. One acquaintance I told about it said her husband decided to just add it to his food at meals. That is not the way you do it. In a little juice glass, place a measured level teaspoon of cayenne into the glass with a very small amount of water, about one inch deep, and stir well. Right after a meal drink this down quickly. You can have a bite of something to eat then, such as a cracker or the last spoonful of your breakfast oatmeal.

There are two colors of cayenne: the paler red is the hotter one and the darker red is weaker. Yes, just the opposite from what they seem. With the paler red, you might get by with a tiny bit less in your glass, say, ¾ teaspoon.

I am not prescribing anything for anyone, but am relating what others have found to have helped them. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment