Monday, December 30, 2013


WHAT’S FOR SUPPER?

With so many residents still gone on holiday, tonight my table of three regulars had a visitor with us. Jean had dined at this spot once before and I knew she was a fascinating personality. She volunteered the information that she had played her piano for two hours in the afternoon. I asked; yes, she has a piano in her apartment. After more typical female chatter, she asked me what I had been doing lately. I told her I had started reading a new book but it hadn’t “taken” yet, but I had recently read THINGS THAT MATTER. Guess what. That is what she is reading now! I told you she was fascinating.

The other two diners finished their meal and excused themselves. Jean and I sat there talking for another half hour. Take a guess at what we talked about. Right!

When I got to my apartment, I turned on the telly to get a little news. Guess who was talking. Right!

You made a 100 on your quiz. ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment