Friday, December 27, 2013


97 MORE TO GO

Well, he did it! Krauthammer has passed that #2 on my hit parade. He has only 97 more to go to become #1. Of course, that #1 can pick up more readers too. We could keep this going a very long time. Not quite as fascinating as chess, however. I don’t suppose the author himself knows anything about this blog of mine, but I’m having fun and am rooting for him. As for talking more about his book, I just want to reiterate, read it. I’m not about to tell you everything he says, even if I could.

Now if those of you who have not read MAN’S UNCONQUERABLE MIND, but want to read some more really good stuff, read it. Smaller book than TTM. And as I have already said, Krauthammer could have written it, but he didn’t. Gilbert Highet did. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment