Wednesday, December 25, 2013


IT AIN”T BASEBALL

Bill O’Reilly says when he introduces Krauthammer on his show that THINGS THAT MATTER is a huge run-away best seller. I think it pushed O’Reilly’s KILLING JESUS off the first-place position. Both books are excellent but not the kinds to compare with each other. Perhaps to contrast would be a better game. But for someone else, not me.

O’Reilly has an advantage of advertising his own books on television twice a day for five days a week and perhaps on other outlets. But I am surprised by some stats on my own blog. In just about three weeks, Krauthammer’s book has gone from zero to 206 pageviews while O’Reilly’s remains at a steady 11. In the top three from my all-time “hits,” my blog with the title “Krauthammer, the Smartest Man on Television,” lacks only 14 pageviews to tie with the second place called “Man’s Unconquerable Mind” and then has a ways to go for first place with my top blog. I’m sure Krauthammer will soon pass No. 2, and then it remains to be seen if he can outdo Hitchcock. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment