Tuesday, December 24, 2013


IN THE MEANTIME

Some of you seem to be wondering where my blogs from the start are. I wonder about that too. I started blogging in May of 2007 and wrote about some important things in my life, such as my military service and Margaret Vail’s book. Plus many other books, the main theme of the blog in the first place. In looking over the list this morning, I found a blog in 2010 about Krauthammer! I think I called him the smartest man on the planet. But up to some time in 2010 my blogs are missing.

By the way, did you see/hear Krauthammer last night on The Kelly File? I was reading his book when he came on. He talked about the mess in Washington called Obamacare. Scary, what could happen.

Well, I suppose my blogs got lost with the move to this location, or when this Dell had to have an operation and got all new innards. I’d hate to think I had to write all those over again. Perhaps some of that information is in my journal—for my family.

My next blog should say I’ve finished reading the book. Many of you might have acquired the book and finished it long ago. Just mark one up for old age reading through it at all! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment