Thursday, December 12, 2013


ANOTHER VISIT WITH KRAUTHAMMER

Today I went out, on this cold day with used snow still on the ground. But the sun was bright. At a large store where I usually buy such necessities as books and printer cartridges, I did not find THINGS THAT MATTER available. I suppose they had sold out, sold out perhaps several times. While out, I missed what I hear was a great speech by our new director. I had not known she was to speak, or I might have rearranged my time. She’s the one also reading TTM.

Last night I read till I was absolutely forced to go to bed, and then overslept this morning. Krauthammer is sometimes scary with the truth, but I believe him and keep reading. Take in his chapter on Social Security and see what lies ahead for you. Read what he says about living wills and think twice about that practice. Read about euthanasia. Read him carefully. You’ll be glad you did. And bear in mind, for most of us, there is no where else to go. As for storing up drugs for your health, remember such things have expiration dates.

Perhaps the doctors who practice natural medicine will be extra busy with patients, if those doctors are allowed to practice. I refer to doctors who hold the M. D. degree, who perhaps were wiser a little earlier than others. After all, surely the earliest doctors didn’t have many medicines and what they had must have been natural. It’s something to think about. ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment