Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Progress!

The worst invention of the 20th century was the telephone. That is, after the 21st tinkered with it. If you ever call a doctor’s office these days, you may agree with me. Menu after menu, often with no dish listed fitting your appetite, or perhaps hunger. So much of the patient’s time is wasted, with badly worded info, non clear numbers, and even ads. At the other end, the office feels what a great service it is doing, and the money it saves. Them. And how costly it is for the patient in time spent. So, I’m going to change all that.

When I run for president, I will promise the people that all such menus must start with the option that says, “If you need to talk with a human being, press 1.” And such calls must be taken right then, not in a call back at 5:00, when it may be too late with your situation.

I hear you cheering! I’ll expect your vote. ♥
.

No comments:

Post a Comment