Monday, November 21, 2011

Catch-up

You read about the 45 hits this blog received before 9:00 this morning and about my prediction that number might be doubled in the afternoon. It was. Before 4:30 there were 91 hits for the day, with more time left of the day. What I want to point out is that the most popular blog today has been the one called “The 39 Steps and North by Northwest,” primarily for writers. That pleases me greatly. Some members of my writing group are creating a complete novel in the 30 days of November. I have no idea how many in the state’s several writing groups are doing that nor how many are reading my blog. I hope my writing has helped someone in their efforts.

If you haven’t seen the 2008 version of “The 39 Steps,” you’ve missed some great acting. Hitchcock made his film of that name in 1935, but this 2008 version is so much better. But then he made “North by Northwest,” as his repeat. It’s also a great one, but not quite so great as the 2008 one with Rupert Penry-Jones. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment