Sunday, November 9, 2014

BELIEVE IT; IT HAPPENED

Just before the early winter that is forecast strikes, let me tell you about the magnificent sight you might have missed last Thursday night. It's possible the memory of this might help to keep you warm--if you saw it! 

As Amy started driving me home from shopping, it was dark and getting darker by the second. The sky ahead of us was a gorgeous deep periwinkle blue (at least by my eyesight). But at the 7:00 location behind us the sky was a spectacle as if millions of light bulbs were turned on. This was not the usual beautiful streaked sunset, but one that spread up as high as it was wide. I could hardly believe it, for it was so beautiful. But more was yet to come. In the last minutes of our drive, right in the middle of this marvel appeared a splotch of navy blue, as if God had put His signature on His art work. I shall never forget this. I hope you are one who saw it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment