Wednesday, February 19, 2014

ABOUT WINNING

It's still a wonderful day here but at the moment, not quite as sunny as it was earlier. However, our weather here is noted for changing in another fifteen minutes. You just wait for it! I never keep up with our local forecasts but see the weather on the telly occasionally. I do try to keep up with the weather in other parts of the country, where I have family scattered about. More of my attention goes to those areas where people are fighting for their lives for freedom, such as in Ukraine currently. Perhaps the evening news will give more details.

My blog these days has quite a few readers in Russia, likely as not Americans there for the Games. Maybe they are looking for some publicity about themselves and their wins. Who knows? Keep reading. But for me, the more important wins are always those of subjugated people gaining their freedom. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment