Saturday, July 16, 2011

Well, I haven't found that blog I wrote earlier. It told about the new furniture and donation of the some of the old, and plans to paint a rose room and furnish it mainly with old stuff redone. Also a new pantry inside the kitchen and a new floor. New floors elsewhere too.

It also said Gooch's large segment of the family left today for their annual week in McCall, the spot Robby wrote in his blog was the best place on earth.

And I had a personal note in it for Marsha in California and one for Laura in Colorado. But I am tired now, from the details of getting this Blog back in working order. Check tomorrow to see if I've recovered the blog. (The point is I can't recall what title I gave it.)

Pretend there's a heart here.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to "see" you here again. Oh, look, a heart! xoxo

    ReplyDelete