Friday, July 22, 2011

Something Worthwhile (?)

A few weeks ago, I promised to share with my readers a paper I wrote for a statewide contest (containing a bit of autobiography). I almost copied it here just now, but I remembered in time the judge might tire of those submissions she’s judging, go blog crawling, and discover it and learn my identity. Therefore, I shall delay its presentation here until the article returns in late September.

In the meantime, my computer technician worked on this machine today and it is now ready to absorb more writing. He even discovered something new to work on, something he had never run across before. It would be on my computer, of course, this unearthing of something for a man who knows everything about computers. (At age three, he begged his mother for a computer.)

It is nearly midnight and I had a hectic day today, so I will sign out now. This wasn’t that worthwhile, was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment