Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Earth Is Still Spinning

Gooch has been here for a week or so and is returning to Perth right away, at least starting for Perth. It’s a long flight. He tells me his granddaughter MarJo, the twin that survived, is now doing well, over four pounds now. The pictures on the family blog show her as healthy and beautiful. And there’s a great one of Mom and the four children. Dad in Perth must really love that one. I do.

Now I’m reading five books at once but have reached page 85 in only one. It’s late at night when I get around to reading and all the books seem to be in font size 11, a bit small for me. I won’t watch the telly till tonight. I’m going out today but I’ll try my best to stay out of bookstores. I wonder if any progress has been made overnight on the mess in Washington. But I don’t need that news on my day out. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment