Monday, July 25, 2011

AS THE EARTH TURNS

How nice two more comments have come in relating to Yours Is the Earth! Marilyn, I am so glad to give you the good news that Vail’s husband did return home. As for the other book you mentioned, what is the exact title and author? I have not heard of it before, I think, but it sounds like something I’d order from Amazon. If it ends with a cliffhanger, it may have a sequel. Have you searched Amazon.com for other titles by the author?

By the way, I would love for you to join the small group who have signed up for my blog. You do not have to give you real name or show a picture. You can be another “head.” But a name is great so that I’ll know whom I’m addressing.

As the earth turns, I am trying to accommodate the thought that more of my family is moving to Australia. One son works there now as a civil engineer, and his son Jacob, and now another son of his, Robby, is planning to go there, with his wife and son, Melissa and Rocco. This blog has told of them before. They were in Libya over a year. People need to go where the jobs are. Jacob’s wife and four children are still in California, waiting till the premature, surviving twin baby girl weighs enough and the doctors okay it, before they will go. This probably means I will not see the baby and the rest of them before they fly to Australia.

All these men in my family mentioned here are great readers and I think, fast readers. Nonfiction preferred.

I am reading extremely slowly three books at the same time, one fiction and the other two nonfiction. I expect to talk about them here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment