Friday, August 7, 2015

THE FIRST GOP DEBATE: Random Thoughts
(A special note here first: On today’s AOL news photos is the picture of the girl with haunting eyes Steve McCurry once photographed in the Middle East and years later went back to find her. You read about that in my blog “You Must Go Back.” Now you can see her on AOL if you hurry.)
My choice of the best performance in last night’s debates was that of Dr. Ben Carson. Extremely intelligent and charming.
Donald Trunk – Tramp – whatever his name is -- has no appeal for me. Is he just another Ross Perot, wanting to divide the elephants?  
Two of the male candidates have had face-lifts but I won’t tell you which ones.
Mike Huckabee did VERY well. A good man with a good head on his shoulders. He has a good chance, I think.
Jeb Bush did okay, but he could have done MUCH better if he had held his head still. When anyone doesn’t do that, it’s likely to hide something, like crossed eyes, or eyes too close together, etc. Is Jeb hiding something from us?
Tim Cruz made a good impression on me, gave some really good statements.
Marco Rubio did well, too.
I must cut this short, for the men are here to install my new dishwasher. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment