Sunday, February 26, 2012

During These Few Minutes . . .

Since I last posted a blog, I’ve donated twenty-five or so of my books to BonaV’s library, with more to donate, when they are unpacked. But let me tell you about my cushion. Because my fractured spine is not 100% healed yet, I take a cushion from my apartment to almost every activity I attend. However, I did not take one to lunch today, but when I approached my walker parked near by (which I actually don’t need), someone had placed a cushion there, one of mine that I had apparently left somewhere else. I think I’m the only one here with a fractured spine, not that anyone can tell it, for I still stand up straight.

There isn’t much time for writing, even the blog. I doubt I’ll be able to enter the IWL’s contests this year. I’m sure no one in the League will feel too bad about that, for it leaves them more space for winning the prizes themselves. But one story was almost finished before my accident occurred. Maybe there is hope for that one.

It’s time to get ready to go to supper. Seems we eat all the time here. ♥

1 comment: