Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Current Political Scene

What kind of convention the politicos will have this election time remains to be announced, but I hope it’s open to nominations from the floor by its delegates. Months of vitriol from both parties just might culminate in a brand new candidate to head the GOP ticket, such as Jeb Bush. How refreshing that sounds and so far as I know, he has no skeletons in the closet.

On another front, I awoke this morning at 3:40, and stayed awake. Too much is on the schedule today and that causes delaying what I really need to get done within the apartment. A few books are unpacked but many more are waiting in their own clutter. A maintenance man hung pictures and clocks for me yesterday and Shella arrived to hang more. I love clocks and want to see one wherever I am located in the place.

Bonaventure is beautiful. Someone has said, it looks like a country club. All woodwork is white and that makes for a more cheerful place. The halls, even this distant one on third floor, are inviting with breaks with sitting areas tastefully decorated. We do not hear our neighbors in their quarters. Few have computers, and no one else, I believe, has HD television. “Everything is furnished with your fee, except your cell phone,” was the official message, but I’ve learned now HD is not included. So, that shall be removed as soon as I can arrange for it.

It’s tine now to start my day. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back, Marie. I was getting worried about your being gone so long. Hope things are going better now, or at least as well as can be expected with the new moves. Will be looking forward to hearing more about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete