Friday, May 14, 2010

Lack-a-day

What an absolutely gorgeous day here! And I slept seven hours last night! That’s gorgeous too. Being out every Thursday, I like staying in on Friday if I can. My new fridge-freezer won’t be here till Tuesday, coming from Seattle. Its name is Theodore and it’s black, as are the dishwasher and the microwave oven. Theo has the icemaker, but does not have the ice water dispenser in the door. That is great, the way I wanted it. The almond range seems to be on the way to replacement too and then there’s the water heater whose days are numbered. Last year I bought a new furnace. And I need a new computer. My tech James is planning to select a Dell for me this time. I’m just glad I can print money to pay for everything. Oh, no, wait! That’s the government that does that, isn’t it? Alas!

No comments:

Post a Comment