Monday, May 10, 2010

It Must Be Monday

The morning here was dreary for the sky was overcast. I could not copy and paste on this computer. But perhaps I had nothing to say. Then it rained a bit, followed by sunshine. That’s Idaho weather for ya! But through it all, my Mother’s Day flowers brought an array of glorious colors.

In the meantime, I got an old movie watched, “The Day of the Jackal.” I remember reading the book many years ago, well written, and what a plot it has. If you like suspense, international intrigue, or anything between these two points, you should like this one. But it’s not for children.

Sometimes when I watch such films, which I might have seen several times before, I don’t stick with them till the very end. I know the ending and don’t always care to see that part again, often sad. However, one can learn a great deal from them, perhaps even some life-saving technique.

Also in the meantime, my computer tech returned my call and I got to pasting and posting again. Blah, blah, blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment