Sunday, July 5, 2015

THE LAST DAYS
“The Last Days” can have several different connotations, the most common one probably being a reference to the end of our time on the earth.  Some human beings, being human and imperfect, likely cast the thought aside for they just don’t want to think about such a time.  This Blog is not about that except its application to a book I’m reading, Bill O’Reilly’s Hitler’s Last Days. I am looking for those little bits of information that I might have missed in my lifetime of wide reading. But I will not say what I learn unless I come across something that the average person might not have heard.
And that brings me to “Downton Abbey.” The Director (I think that is who he was) announced recently that in the upcoming and last season for that program there is one person who will not be in the series. One can guess, or perhaps some of you have read elsewhere WHO, but I think it’s not the dowager grandmother (Maggie Smith who has said she must be 110 by now), but someone notorious, just this very dictator, Adolf Hitler. I am glad if he’s not going to be in the story. Anyway, who would want to play that part? It’s not so long till next January, when, soon afterwards, we will find out WHO. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment