Sunday, February 1, 2015

DO DROP INTO MY BLOG

How nice to hear from  so many strangers  but ones who apparently know Laura Hodge, not me. I don't do face book and don't know how to get my name off that roster. But reading what you wrote to Laura was fun. Quite a few people read my Blog -- from Ukraine to India to Russia to Canada and many other countries -- who haven't added their names or pictures to the page. I invite all of you to sign up to read my Blog, not daily, for I am a very busy lady, but when I can get that job done and when you have the time for it. 

The Blog is called Literature and Life by Lindsley Rinard. You don't have to use your real name and you can post a picture of your shoe or your dog or your hat, if you like. I hope to see you there. 
Thanks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment