Tuesday, January 26, 2016


ONCE MORE: I PREDICT

 Most of my readers have not heard this prediction till now; so if you can guess what I am about to repeat, read on; there may be something new.

 It’s about the “killing books” by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard. They have told the killing stories of Lincoln, Kennedy, Jesus, Patton, Hitler, and Reagan. When I was reading Killing Reagan, I came across the name of a famous person who died, and I thought that would be another one for O’Reilly and Dugard to write about the death of. (You, too, can end a sentence with a preposition, Churchill agreed.)  Then I waited for some announcement of the next best seller from these two. It came quite a while ago but it said only that the book was in progress. But when O’Reilly told us this, he had a telling grin on his face that would be there only if the book was about an attractive female who was killed. As soon as I saw that grin, I felt a certainty that this book’s main character is the person whose name I noticed in the Reagan book. I will reveal that in a moment.

Currently O’Reilly is in California, where Dugard lives, and while doing his “Factor” supervising from that location, he must be there working on that book. It will be out soon, I think, and it may become the biggest best seller of the killing books. I must add I have read several books about tthis female and one that convinced me she was murdered and by whom, one I will not reveal to you. You will just have to read the book. I think its title will be Killing Marilyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment