Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Two Winners in the Iowa Caucus

Well, I picked a winner, didn’t I? Santorum got only eight fewer votes than Romney received. Both of them made great speeches afterwards, but if anyone is dreaming of following in the footsteps of Ronald Reagan, Santorum comes closer to that goal, as far as speech-making is concerned. Both Candidates have lovely families. It will be interesting to watch those young people, if they end up in the White House.

Santorum also proved it does not take a fortune to maintain an organization to get elected. Or a bus! A truck can get you there.

Two of last night’s candidates seem to be about to drop out of the running. But in the case of Newt Gingrich and his rivals, we are told to expect fireworks in New Hampshire, starting today. I don’t anticipate watching that but catch some of it in reruns.

I am having a particularly painful day, otherwise, with my injuries. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment