Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bachmann and Palin

Representative Michele Bachmann of Minnesota has put out her antenna to test her chances for winning the nomination in 2012 on the GOP ticket. She is a native Iowan, in fact, a seventh-generation Iowan, I believe, and that may help her chances. She is also beautiful and well-spoken. One commentator last night said, without any hesitation, that she would take Sarah Palin’s votes.

I like Sarah Palin and she is beautiful too. Both women are highly intelligent and patriotic. But I’d like to suggest to Sarah that she learn to lower the scale of her voice a full octave. She should play back her recent interview with Greta Van Susteren and listen to it from another room. If my late husband had heard this, he would have said, “I’d never vote for a voice like that on television everyday [as Mr. O's is].”

But good luck to both these women!

No comments:

Post a Comment