Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello, there!

Yesterday, for the first time, Pakistan appeared on the list of locations where my blog gets noticed, and I trust, read. Thirteen hits from that one place! The U. S. military there was my instant thought and hope. I can’t think who else. So today, I am writing directly to you. I sincerely hope some of you will make comment on my blog, and certainly sign up as a follower. I would be delighted to show your picture on this page. A picture of your face, your boot, your cap, or even a square of camouflage material. All would be most welcomed and appreciated. You don’t have to give your real name, if you’d rather not, but thanks loads for specifying you’re in Pakistan. I’d love it, if you will.

Millions upon millions of Americans support you in their thoughts, best wishes, and prayers. This country has much to complain about right now, but not about you guys and gals, and your courageous efforts on behalf of our country. I have no proof, but it must be true, the majority of Americans are quite concerned about the greatest country in the world’s rushing headlong into political suicide, without the average citizen’s having anything to say about it. But the average citizen can vote. The mid-term elections in November may get the Congress on the right path again, not that everything will be perfection after that. It won’t. But it can’t get worse than what it is now and many candidates for office have promised to turn things around if elected. Please don’t pay attention to those crackpots who write unfounded, sick diatribes on the Internet. They must have a lot of time to spend that way, while the more sensible ones, supporting you, stay busy at other things. We watch the news and hurt when we hear of American losses in any location they’re in.

God bless you all and thank you from our whole heart, not just from the bottom of it!

1 comment:

  1. The list of countries to which my blog goes, I have no control over. Blogspot is obviously the decision maker on this. An interesting aspect is, if those readers who click on the blog understand English, someone would have made a comment, for there have been so many of them. The sensible conclusion is that they can't make comment, that the system is blocked for them, After all, Blogspot is not interested in getting me new readers, but in selling its merchandise.

    ReplyDelete