Wednesday, December 23, 2015


MORE DETAILS
 
The word needs to get around that I was awake all the time someone was in my apartment. I want others to know someone did this, though not necessarily need know the name of the culprit. It should remind others not to leave their doors unlocked.

 It occurred to me tonight that the would-be burglar might have planned to use the can of room spray as a weapon against me, to my eyes for example, to make her get away.

 One of my friends said she did not know her apartment had a safe. She has a two-bedroom suite, as I do, and I advised her to check the second bathroom for it. Her highly intelligent son (who passed away) might have left something in it.

 This bit of action would not make enough to serve as backbone to a story. People ask me if I plan to write it up as a story. I say no. I need more time to finish the one in progress.

 Merry Christmas to you all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment